Author Topic: Comprehensive Information from the "Jeep: Adventures Under the Hood" Web Site  (Read 1834 times)

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagle Nest Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 427
A very well written series of informative articles of all of the emission stuff that you will find under the hood of your pulse air Eagle.  Also helpful for the non pulse air models.

Index
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport;
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline tougeagle

• Small business owner and professional mechanic in the making
  • AMC Eagle Nest Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 74
  • Eagles like twisties. If you dont, don't drive one
The sequence of events is very good to know for anyone considering just disconnecting everything because of a minor problem causing their car to run rough....Excellent base to start the diagnostic process with.
1983 "Special Edition" 5 speed wagon, power leather seat conversion, flexfuel, ax15+np249, 2.73s, High Output 4.2 - 1995 4.0 EFI/head/cam conversion on royal purple - 45k ign, 60mm bored tb, poly swb, sport wagon rsb, 2.5" headerback ex, 2 cat, cherrybomb,  The one and only dd, the first true "crossover", and true to AMC form, a unique classic..... Up for sale, with a dead cylinder.

Putting mental sanity at risk every time I lift the hood

A dream car does not have to be beautiful in the eyes of others, it's not theirs.

Offline eagle503

• "I'm not a mechanic I'm a parts replacer give me the book I can do it"
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • 85 limited wagon
    • art of loehr
Man a lot of good info there! Going to post a couple of Q and A's after reading this.
Click for YOUR_TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150