Author Topic: 10th Anniversary of the Nest??!!  (Read 809 times)

Offline drock87

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
10th Anniversary of the Nest??!!
« on: September 05, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
(Please repost this under a particular meet already being scheduled if necessary)

I usually just type "forums.amceaglenest.com" to log in here, but today I accidently forgot the 'forums' part.  I then noticed that next year is the 10th Anniversary of the Nest!  I thought that it would be great to incorporate that into one of the meets. I know as an owner of one of our cars, this site has been monumental to me for keeping my car running and reasonably affordable. I also felt comfortable buying this Eagle because of the knowledge of our group.  Therefore, I have a tremendous affection for this group, and I think it is important to celebrate the milestone of this site. Think of how many cars we have probably saved??

Let's come up with ideas for how to celebrate!   :hello2:    :eagle:
2011 Toyota Camry SE
1985 AMC Eagle Sportwagon

I like to to tell people my Eagle is like a Ferrari. It's quirky, tempermental, border-line exotic, and something you don't see everyday.  See? Makes perfect sense....

Click for Akron, Ohio Forecast" height="90" width="160

Offline drock87

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Re: 10th Anniversary of the Nest??!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 04:33:10 PM »
I want to move this to the 2013 Meets page...how do I do this??
2011 Toyota Camry SE
1985 AMC Eagle Sportwagon

I like to to tell people my Eagle is like a Ferrari. It's quirky, tempermental, border-line exotic, and something you don't see everyday.  See? Makes perfect sense....

Click for Akron, Ohio Forecast" height="90" width="160