Author Topic: AMC Eagles Den  (Read 2447 times)

Offline amcconcord

• AMC Eagle Lover
  • Administrator
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 20
    • Rhode Island AMC Club website
Re: AMC Eagles Den
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 03:21:12 PM »
Roll guy,
Glad to hear from you! Ken had a angnia attack bad one, we flew from the Island by Coast G. to ST. John's H.
Don't worry he's going to be okay, since the events of the past on his health, left him lets say he shows emotions at the drop of a hat. IowaEagle was not bet mean  or anythinng but tried to resign as a Admin both here and Nest, Ken read late at night what Doug who had a double by pass, I can understand, but I made him admiin here again.
On this site http://forums.amcevolution.com/index.php look under welcome center same user name baby eagle I posted a long hiistory  and a now and the future which is but two days away. Please read Post PM me on my thoughts to handle the stress and crap fight, I like my idea, but tell me what you think, look under "welcome center" then the "den"
goto bottom read enjoy, I think we are going to meet soon. Ken is still in h. coming of some calm down meds, I think he thinks the world hates him.
Sincerly
Paula Proulx
Yes also just approve two new members.

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 59
  • Southern California
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 05:08:13 PM »
Ken is still in h. coming of some calm down meds, I think he thinks the world hates him.
Sincerly
Paula Proulx

Please assure him that the world does not hate him, and that most of us in our little world (Eagle community) actually love him....Rich
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline eaglebeek

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 53
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 11:30:30 PM »
Ken is still in h. coming of some calm down meds, I think he thinks the world hates him.
Sincerly
Paula Proulx

Please assure him that the world does not hate him, and that most of us in our little world (Eagle community) actually love him....Rich
x2
1984 Eagle Wagon, 258, auto, 2.73 gears, daily driver
1983 Eagle Limited Wagon, new arrival from way up north
2000 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0, auto
2007 Hyundai Accent, radical downsize from minivan, wife's car and she loves it!

"The society which scorns excellence in plumbing as a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy: neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water."--John W. Gardner, in "Excellence: Can We Be Equal and Excellent Too?" (1961)

Air-conditioning is so cool!

Offline carnuck

• AMC Eagle Nest Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 55
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 12:06:44 AM »
I'm here too (first official post here)
FOR SALE
'87 Comanche 4.0L AW4/NP242 3.73 gears, lifted 5" on near new 33" tires $3500 obo
'82 Eagle Wagon (Brown Betty) 4.2L/727/NP229 and soon 8.25 rear axle and non-vacuum 3.08 front to match. 235/75/15 tires. It's down to minor body work (someone creamed my driver's door but I have another in good shape) almost rust free and interior work (seats are worn and carpet torn). $2000 but about to go up due to more work being done.

Pics of my other for sale stuff http://tinyurl.com/jimsclads